I had the strangest of dreams last night. So vivid. But not about me. Like I was someone else entirely.
The dream was in the small hours, but when I woke up about four hours later I hurriedly wrote down some bullet points of the details.
It could have been “just a dream”. But having seen films about “clairvouyants” helping police in the USA, and also of course having an understanding from years of meditation that ‘we are One’; that on some levels the physical boundaries separating all beings are just (what Einstein called a) persistent illusion, perhaps it wasn’t.
Perhaps this ‘dream’ was something that happened to a real person. If it did, then it might be useful for someone. Who knows; maybe even someone will find this and work out who it relates to.
- 3.26am Thursday 22nd October
- “I” was driving police car with my colleague up a slight incline road
- I was driving very slowly not overtaking a cyclist with no lights to see what he would do
- He pulled in to a lay-by and dismounted
- He started looking for his lights
- Myself and my colleague got out of the car and walked over to him and started talking
- As we were talking the cyclist heard something on my radio and stopped us saying “that’s here” or something like that
- I listened and then heard my name on the radio
- We received details and an address. The cyclist said “this way”
- We followed him. Confusion. There was a lane, maybe a field, some trees. Was it the wrong way? Did we take this lane right to the end and straight ahead, or change direction off to the left?
- We entered a cul-de-sac through a break between houses. On the opposite side of the road and slightly to the right of the cut way was the house
- When we reached the house we could see in through the window a kitchen to the right; parallel with the front door and what must have been entrance hall
- A European man was being violent with a European woman in the kitchen
- We entered the house
- I was killed.